Fine Art Giclée Stretched Canvas Print on 100% pure cotton of an original acrylic painting by Ron Yellon in 2009 (open edition).
Size (H x W): 20" x 16".
- Mounted on sturdy, thick tulipwood stretcher bars
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist and the printer
- Solid or mirror edge to suit the piece as chosen by the artist
- Professionally varnished for scuffs & extra UV protection
- Gallery fixings attached for ready to hang (needs no framing)
Free UK courier delivery
Overseas - please contact.
- Each print is produced to order, and your patience is greatly appreciated while something hand-made is lovingly prepared for you.
- Prints onto canvas take a little longer than paper. The canvas is stretched onto a wooden frame and varnished professionally for easycare, to protect the surface from abrasion and to add extra UV protection.
- Limited edition prints go through extra checks and are signed and documented before dispatch.
- Specials are "artist enhanced".
- A special date in mind? Let me know and the cobblers' mice will help during the night.
I am sure my giclée prints will meet your highest expectations. My print partner has been personally selected for their combined 70+ years of experience in the photography and printing profession, their reputation for quality and demonstrably outstanding loyalty among local artists.
Every step of the process receives the best care and attention in the market today including:
Commitment to achieving the most faithful reproduction of the original as possible
Technology and longevity of the pigment inks used
Colour management system
Choice of materials (museum archival standard papers, 100% cotton canvas and the conservation quality hardwood stretcher bars).
Please return your item to me in mint condition in the original packaging within 14 days for a full refund or a swap to the same value.